***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "hot, Hot, HOT...Scovilles that is" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "hot, Hot, HOT...Scovilles that is" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WTH was that, tofu I just voted for?..thought it was chicken...Fowl, er I mean foul (of the penalty kind).:thumb:

I can't decide... but, while I'm thinking... here's something else hot....

943499263_5_ZtCI.jpg

I find myself oddly attracted to Chris' gooey mess. It just HAS to taste good. Ecode's shortrib chili is still in the running too as I like both the recipe and holiday festive look. Also Shortribs are difficult to nail for me. Of course I KNOW what two of these actually taste like. Hmmmmm...

All great entries, but I eventually settled on ecode's entry for my vote.

Although I really would like to see Gore's without the censorship...

All great entries, but I eventually settled on ecode's entry for my vote.

Although I really would like to see Gore's without the censorship...
Well, it's got short and curlies and looks pink in the middle and you just KNOW it's juicy...:heh::shock:

I am a sucker for a spicy chicken wing, loved the simplicity of N8man's entry. Fantastic bunch of entries, I would hit every one of 'em.

Phew, sorry I stepped out for a bit. Just been informed from Marketing that the first requests have been processed. I hope everyone got their vote's worth.

Fatback Joe and I appreciate it Gore! He didn't want to vote for anyone this week, but I talked him into it!:wink: Ooops, sorry Joe, I probably should have kept that secret!

I have to say my request was processed by Gore's marketing department and it was totally worth my vote! :heh: I'd vote 69 more times if I could!

Did the tofu really get a vote, cause I might want to vote for Gore, but, need my vote to prevent getting Golden Goose Egg in the event nobody voted for tofu.

Did the tofu really get a vote, cause I might want to vote for Gore, but, need my vote to prevent getting Golden Goose Egg in the event nobody voted for tofu.
Dude, ya already got votes, but brings up the existential question, " If you vote for yourself and nobody else does, is it still a zero?"

No, it is a vote. A Golden Goose Egg is a pure thing of beauty, it has to be a 0. Note that I have a GGE and I did not vote for myself.

And thanks, now I can go look at the entries and vote for the best one. Or I can vote for Ron_L. Or both.

Just wanted to post the feedback from our satisfied customers:

"Your marketing department was absolutely right about the request and the results were not disappointing. Thank you for the incoming message and your secret is safe with me...:thumb:"

"Great pics!!"

"ROTFLMAO!!!"

":clap2::laugh::clap2::laugh:

Oh yeah that was so worth my vote. :becky: Is it bad to say I want to eat that? Great job my friend. Don't worry your secret is safe with me."

"I am now a man."

Oh, dang. There goes my rib eye zero attempt. Redhot remains the zero mas, er, mistress with her ONLY zero being a rib eye.

Back