***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Happy Meal" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Happy Meal" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Funny, I was voter #69 & I voted for Gore! I guess I voted for what makes me happy. However, I would've went with a triangular or strip type hashbrown. (Yeah, I should probably go to the woodpile & put myself in the Penalty Box.)I almost didn't look any farther than Bigabyte because of my love for Bleu cheese. Both those nachos were calling my name too.

Funny, I was voter #69 & I voted for Gore! I guess I voted for what makes me happy. However, I would've went with a triangular or strip type hashbrown. (Yeah, I should probably go to the woodpile & put myself in the Penalty Box.)I almost didn't look any farther than Bigabyte because of my love for Bleu cheese. Both those nachos were calling my name too.

I'm not a big fan of the landing strip shaped hash browns. In fact, I probably would have left the hash browns off, and presented the entry Brazilian style.

Save me a seat in the PB. :tsk:

CD

Holy chit. I was losing, now I'm kicking arse. Of course, by the end of the week, I could be losing again. I better launch phase two of my shilling.. I mean marketing strategy. :becky:

I need to get my SuperPac working on an attack champaign on the colonel, too.

CD

I'm not a big fan of the landing strip shaped hash browns. In fact, I probably would have left the hash browns off, and presented the entry Brazilian style.

Save me a seat in the PB. :tsk:

CD

I thought the same thing but figured, it was there, so I guess I suggested a "food landscaping" style.

By the way, I would eat the chit out of your nachos, those looked farking amazing!

One of these days, I will enter a throwdown but you guys are so damn creative, I don't know if I would ever even have a chance! I guess I can strive for the coveted (0)!

One of these days, I will enter a throwdown but you guys are so damn creative, I don't know if I would ever even have a chance! I guess I can strive for the coveted (0)!
It's funny, but at least 50% of the current Throwdown regulars said the same thing before they first entered!:becky: It's just one of those weird things that is hard to explain.

Wow those are all some seriously happy meals :becky: and another tough vote for me, I loved all the toys. But really is a toy a toy when it is still in its packaging, CD open that thing up and play with it already and how bout some nachos with your jalapeno's.:becky: The colonels entry jumped out and punched me in the mouth, wow awesome :thumb: I zoomed in on Gores pair and retro Helipad hash browns when :boxing: my wife punched me in the mouth. :noidea: I could go on about every entry:thumb: but those were my short list and had the theme of the TD been last meal, Gores twins would have gotten my vote hands down but instead I had to convince myself that those are Nacho Jalapenos' and give it up to CD.

I had to go with SirPorkaLot. That farkin thing looks juicy and delish.
I was going to go with caseydog originally because I love nachos and used to collect redline hot wheels years ago, but............

As much as I'm a fool for nachos, I think the reason I didn't vote for CD's is the same reason everybody else did vote for them... the jalapenos. I could feel my stomach burning just looking at them. lol And Brad's looked great, but a Happy Meal's gotta have some kind of a toy or prize or something. So, I had it down to silverfinger's ribs and Gore's burgers. But when it came right down to it, there wasn't anything in that one entry that didn't make me happy, right down to the music. I think the pina colada may have pushed me over the edge. You got it, Gore. :thumb:

As much as I'm a fool for nachos, I think the reason I didn't vote for CD's is the same reason everybody else did vote for them... the jalapenos. I could feel my stomach burning just looking at them. lol And Brad's looked great, but a Happy Meal's gotta have some kind of a toy or prize or something. So, I had it down to silverfinger's ribs and Gore's burgers. But when it came right down to it, there wasn't anything in that one entry that didn't make me happy, right down to the music. I think the pina colada may have pushed me over the edge. You got it, Gore. :thumb:

So, pork boobies make you happy, too? :becky:

CD

Good God dog! Last time I checked you were at 26 votes. Now you're 35! Is it too early to say congrats?:becky:

Good God dog! Last time I checked you were at 26 votes. Now you're 35! Is it too early to say congrats?:becky:

Don't you DARE jinx me!

I honestly expected to finish mid pack, so I can easily believe I could go to bed tonight with a 20-point lead, and wake up to a loss.

As manager of my SuperPAC, shouldn't you be spreading rumors about Little Smokies causing cancer in children?

CD

Well, tough chioce. I love nachos, especially with jalapenos, but caseydog has too many votes already. I might have gone for them if he had some avacados too. He doesn't need my vote. I was going for the "adult" Happy Meal. I didn't have a toy 'cause I figured play time would be after we drank the bottle of wine :wink::wink:. Guess my crappy pics keep me from getting votes. Oh well. I decided to go with bigabyte because I love blue cheese burgers, the fries looked great, Guinness ('nuf said!), and his toy was his thermapen.

Back