***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Happy Meal" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Happy Meal" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When will I learn.

I spend a whole day smoking a pork but, resting it, and pulling it, then make a queso sauce for it, and slice fresh jalepeños to make pulled pork nachos, severd with a Cerveza and a Hot Wheels toy -- and I'm getting beat by bacon wrapped Little Smokies nachos with no drink OR toy. :doh:

CD

I know how you feel. I made sausage out of Spam, stuffed a chicken breast with it, wrapped it in bacon, perfectly grilled it, sliced it into medallions, served it over a mushroom risotto topped off with a delicious vinaigrette and it was beaten by a Spam pizza. A freakin' Spam pizza! :doh:

BTW - I voted for your nachos. Those jalapeno slices were calling my name.

LazyBones got me with the Toy.... and a first entry too!

Well done!

Cheers!

Bill

Checking my email this morning I found this...
general.tso@chinese-military.com said:
Throws down to the barbecue very unwise member church member, this is grand General Tso. I am absolutely the pink which seeing itches I most beloved roast the cheese hot corn piece very good lead. This causes me to feel a frivolous elephant young school girl! You very good did. My not that definitely another roasts the cheese hot corn piece entry to obtain its that very good need suitable recognition. It uses the fresh lovable Mexican pepper lid which I worship. But do not let in this computer program viral fool you! Continues to vote for another to roast the cheese hot corn bobbin! Roasts the cheese hot corn piece to insist! You in roast the cheese hot corn piece to the terminal and roast the cheese hot corn piece, generally Tso.
That poor elephant.:tsk:

Thank you, Boshizzle, for my first good laugh of the day.

I think this is these entries are the hardest to choose a winner from since I first joined the Brethren. I usually use these three critria when voting:
1. How good does it look?
2. How well does the entry fit the category?
3. The "Get in my belly!" factor.

Maybe I should add a fourth, "How much work went into this entry?"

Decisions, decisions. I think its between Bigabyte and CD for me. If the toys were the tiebreaker, I think I have to go with Bigabyte, even if it is a slow, ugly RED version. :p

I had to go with CaseyDog on this one.

I think he really captured the spirit of the category, plus he cooked nachos, and everyone knows how much I like nachos. :becky:

There, fixed

nachos.png

I honestly don't know what sort of poll features can be "added". It's the forum software, so we're limited to what it offers us. There's no option currently to hide results until the poll is closed.

I think it's a great idea though.:cool:

I'm all for hiding the totals, but I sure do like to know who voted for what in the end. That way I know other's likes and dislikes and I can tell which dinner invitations I should turn down. :heh:

Back