***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Do It Caveman Style" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Do It Caveman Style" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actually CD, I was trying to complement you and make a point at the same time. Point being, you have talent and a eye for what looks good. I would not say it if I did not see it. Great entry CD! Now, can we all go and make grunting noises while we eat our meat!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk in stealth mode.

Thanks.

My reply was meant to encourage other brethren who may not think they are creative enough to compete. I think a whole lot of people are more creative than they think they are. It just takes a little effort to mine those ideas from your head.

It's the same as when someone says they can't take good food pictures. My reply to that is, "sure you can, if you want to make the effort to take good food pictures." There is a whole thread of photography tips, and plenty of brethren willing to give advice.

It is flattering to have a 20-point lead in a TD, but I hope my entry inspires people to find their inner creativity, and doesn't discourage anyone.

CD

Last edited:
I mean, he ground peppercorns with a farkin' rock for cryin' out loud!!!

That was another thing I didn't "plan" to do. I was just about to season my steak with salt and pepper, and thought, "How would a caveman do this?"

CD

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. -- Hunter S. Thompson

It's good to see the close, grab ya by the gut,
competition like we got going, right c'here....:clap2:

It's really anyone's victory now, coming down to the wire ....:grin:

Wow, the TD forum hasn't had a post since just after five yesterday afternoon. :yawn:

CD

Back