THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Combo Plate" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, we have a three-way race again. :shock:

Yesterday, it looked like kcmike was going to run away with it.

CD

Knowing that throwdowns are not about the food but is really a photo contest I had a hard time choosing. Landarc and kcmike were the best but kcmike won me over. The overall content especially the background did it.

Very nice work by everyone. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Knowing that throwdowns are not about the food but is really a photo contest I had a hard time choosing. Landarc and kcmike were the best but kcmike won me over. The overall content especially the background did it.

Very nice work by everyone. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Photocontest? :shock: I was going to vote for kcmike for the food. Didn't even notice the background, but I do give extra points for uniqueness, and I did like his twist on things.

How selfish can you be? I'm right behind you. If it's gonna be three, it may as well be five. :becky:

I know I know every time I hear three way I get excited, I don't know why especially after blowing the one that was handed on a silver platter.

Besides there is probably a lot of standing around in a five way.

Back