***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Combo Plate" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Combo Plate" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, we have a three-way race again. :shock:

Yesterday, it looked like kcmike was going to run away with it.

CD

Knowing that throwdowns are not about the food but is really a photo contest I had a hard time choosing. Landarc and kcmike were the best but kcmike won me over. The overall content especially the background did it.

Very nice work by everyone. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Knowing that throwdowns are not about the food but is really a photo contest I had a hard time choosing. Landarc and kcmike were the best but kcmike won me over. The overall content especially the background did it.

Very nice work by everyone. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Photocontest? :shock: I was going to vote for kcmike for the food. Didn't even notice the background, but I do give extra points for uniqueness, and I did like his twist on things.

Photocontest? :shock: I was going to vote for kcmike for the food. Didn't even notice the background, but I do give extra points for uniqueness, and I did like his twist on things.

I voted for kcmike's food myself. The photo just made it look more appetizing.:mrgreen:

How selfish can you be? I'm right behind you. If it's gonna be three, it may as well be five. :becky:

I know I know every time I hear three way I get excited, I don't know why especially after blowing the one that was handed on a silver platter.

Besides there is probably a lot of standing around in a five way.

Congrats kcmike! Great win... Looking forward to seeing what you will pick for the next TD.

Back