***VOTE- BBQ Brethren "Bacon" Throwdown -VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Bacon" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sleepy Smoker, you're membership awaits you.:becky:

I didn't want to say anything prematurely and jinx myself. :tape:

In checking out the Zero's Club social group I don't see how to create a new discussion. Am I missing something? I see others "applying" for membership, and I'd like to be able to do the same.

I will say though that I learned from this week's competition. I think a combination of a poor photograph (too far from the dish) and choosing a entry where the bacon is obscured worked against me. Unless someone actually read the throwdown thread itself (and not just the voting thread) it would be easy to overlook that there was smoked bacon inside the waffle, and not just on the side of the plate. Live and learn.

Or it could just be that mine sucked! I mean if I wouldn't have voted for it in comparison to the others... why should I be surprised?

Congrats to BigButtzBBQ! :clap2: I intended to cast my vote for you today, but I see the polls have closed.

umm Gore? Those are not dog treats up at the top there are they?
goresbacon.jpg

In checking out the Zero's Club social group I don't see how to create a new discussion. Am I missing something? I see others "applying" for membership, and I'd like to be able to do the same.

I will say though that I learned from this week's competition. I think a combination of a poor photograph (too far from the dish) and choosing a entry where the bacon is obscured worked against me. Unless someone actually read the throwdown thread itself (and not just the voting thread) it would be easy to overlook that there was smoked bacon inside the waffle, and not just on the side of the plate. Live and learn.

Or it could just be that mine sucked! I mean if I wouldn't have voted for it in comparison to the others... why should I be surprised?

Congrats to BigButtzBBQ! :clap2: I intended to cast my vote for you today, but I see the polls have closed.

Thanks for the advice on how to get a Zero ... I missed out on my Zero AGAIN! :mad2:...

Cheers!

Bill

Easy. Just join the group and then click on "Post New Discussion" to say HI! or whatever and remember to post a pic! I still love your dish and I WILL be making it.:thumb:

Wow, three votes. :shocked: Thank you for those that voted for me. :thumb:

I thouoght for sure after seeing the other entries I was guaranteed entry to a certain illustrious highly sought after club. I think I will have to try harder next time. :crazy:

Back