***VOTE- BBQ Brethren "Bacon" Throwdown -VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Bacon" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
madcity jim-your straws put me over the edge. so many awesome entries, I just now brought myself to vote!

I really think that if ever there was a time for a tie with two winners it would be this week. BigbutzBBQ's Bacone definitely wins for edibility. But Gore's creative genius won my vote in the end.

I did not think that the Baconstein or the Bacon salad bowl could be outdone. Gore, hats off to you around the world.

That said, I think there are some important questions that need to be addressed:
1) Was any actual bacon harmed in the making of that...masterpiece?
2) It doesn't seem possible that someone could unite the trifecta of zero getting vote ingredients (tofu bacon, turkey bacon and EGGPLANT) into a vote winning entry. Is Gore relying on Master's superpowers to unfairly woo our votes?

Whos the stinking crackhead that voted for me when there were homeboy & sleepys way better entries than mine!!!

No zero club for me I guess!! :mad:

Please note that I really have no conclusive evidence that wannchef is actually a crackhead. I am sure that wannchef also has no idea of how difficult it is to get into the zero club...

Im thinking next time I'll have to go all out and skip the zucchini and move right to the eggplant if I'm gonna get serious about this zero club bidniz!

Gore, you were so close to getting my vote, in the end though it came down to eatability... while artistically genius, it just didn't hit the"dig in" button on my stomach...

Butz, I want one of those!!!! Could I get extra bacon though???

I really think that if ever there was a time for a tie with two winners it would be this week. BigbutzBBQ's Bacone definitely wins for edibility. But Gore's creative genius won my vote in the end.

1) Was any actual bacon harmed in the making of that...masterpiece?
2) It doesn't seem possible that someone could unite the trifecta of zero getting vote ingredients (tofu bacon, turkey bacon and EGGPLANT) into a vote winning entry. Is Gore relying on Master's superpowers to unfairly woo our votes?

Thanks Jonny, I'm all for letting ties stand myself, but there are many great entries in this one and I am shocked the voting is as skewed as it is. As for your questions,
1. I'm afraid that no matter your definition of bacon, some was harmed in this entry.
2. I admit that trying to combine that trifecta probably overextended the bounds of decency, but a man's got to dream. And of course, to capture such emotions, in eggplant no less, requires a true Master.

IMG_0592-1.jpg

I am but an assistant, and now merely an assistant to an assistant. :doh:

You know who I voted for!

I had to check again to see if Shawn had submitted an entry.

I've made my vote... Gore, how come these guys are assuming you didn't eat this afterwards... is IS bacon yes????

Tell me you didn't lacquer it and hang it on the wall....

I've made my vote... Gore, how come these guys are assuming you didn't eat this afterwards... is IS bacon yes????

Tell me you didn't lacquer it and hang it on the wall....

Yes, bacon by any definition (and no, it is not lacquered).

A couple of my finalists still had zeros and I didn't want to ruin that for them. Now to stop procrastinating....

Back