Video from Hesperia Contest

I think the only "hot wind" was coming from you brother!! :twisted:

Great video, watched the whole library tonight....great work! :biggrin:

Neither, up here its cold or rain.

So when was this filmed? If it was this weekend, I'm here to tell you it was too danged hot to be cooking. I drove to Redlands on Thursday and picked up a load, thought I was going to die just walking across the lot to get the paperwork. Then I spent the night in Baker, home of the world's largest thermometer. Well that sucker said 108 at 10:30 that night and 92 at 7 the next morning. As for the wind, it was blowing nicely that night, felt like a farkin' blow torch trying to suck the life out of me. Just for the record, fat guys don't do hot:icon_devil Great video tho...

So when was this filmed? If it was this weekend, I'm here to tell you it was too danged hot to be cooking. I drove to Redlands on Thursday and picked up a load, thought I was going to die just walking across the lot to get the paperwork. Then I spent the night in Baker, home of the world's largest thermometer. Well that sucker said 108 at 10:30 that night and 92 at 7 the next morning. As for the wind, it was blowing nicely that night, felt like a farkin' blow torch trying to suck the life out of me. Just for the record, fat guys don't do hot:icon_devil Great video tho...

This was filmed last weekend at the Hesperia contest, city's 20th anniversary celebration.
Not near as hot, probably only in the mid ninetys.

Back