THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dropped off my $15 burner. Don't know how they can sell this for $15 other than to entice you to buy the Grill. Bet it cost better part of that just to ship it.
IMG_3145.jpg

IMG_3146.jpg

IMG_3147.jpg

IMG_3148.jpg

IMG_3149.jpg

IMG_3150.jpg

IMG_3151.jpg

IMG_3152.jpg

IMG_3153.jpg

IMG_3154.jpg

IMG_3155.jpg
Norcoredneck,
Have you got this in service yet and please give us a review on it.

Thanks,

Robert

All my projects have been on hold. My parents house is in escrow and I have been working on getting rid of "valuable stuff" for weeks. I found rails that these mount on. Was $7 or so for 24". I bought a fryer from coleman to round out the set. Will be getting back to it soon. Also found source for quick disconnect fitting to match one that comes on it. I am going to take the female end off and use it on manifold as it should be.
IMG_3146.jpg

from the Coleman site:

For use with Coleman® Side Solution Grills, 9998-A60 and 9993-A60•Flush mount side table cover allows normal side table use when skillet is not needed•EvenTemp™ SS heat diffuser for better cooking control•Cast iron griddle with Porcelain Enamel coating for easy clean-up•Removable skillet lid for grease splatter and wind control•Instastart™ push button piezo electronic ignition•Quick connect propane connection•Imagine- Breakfast,Lunch or Dinner cooked in the Great Outdoors and enjoyed outdoors!•Limited Coleman® 1-yr warranty

Originally Posted by Norcoredneck
Something else I don't need, just ask my wife.

I get the same response when I talk about another UDS.

Back