UPS came by

Dropped off my $15 burner. Don't know how they can sell this for $15 other than to entice you to buy the Grill. Bet it cost better part of that just to ship it.
IMG_3145.jpg

IMG_3146.jpg

IMG_3147.jpg

IMG_3148.jpg

IMG_3149.jpg

IMG_3150.jpg

IMG_3151.jpg

IMG_3152.jpg

IMG_3153.jpg

IMG_3154.jpg

IMG_3155.jpg
Norcoredneck,
Have you got this in service yet and please give us a review on it.

Thanks,

Robert

All my projects have been on hold. My parents house is in escrow and I have been working on getting rid of "valuable stuff" for weeks. I found rails that these mount on. Was $7 or so for 24". I bought a fryer from coleman to round out the set. Will be getting back to it soon. Also found source for quick disconnect fitting to match one that comes on it. I am going to take the female end off and use it on manifold as it should be.
IMG_3146.jpg

from the Coleman site:

For use with Coleman® Side Solution Grills, 9998-A60 and 9993-A60•Flush mount side table cover allows normal side table use when skillet is not needed•EvenTemp™ SS heat diffuser for better cooking control•Cast iron griddle with Porcelain Enamel coating for easy clean-up•Removable skillet lid for grease splatter and wind control•Instastart™ push button piezo electronic ignition•Quick connect propane connection•Imagine- Breakfast,Lunch or Dinner cooked in the Great Outdoors and enjoyed outdoors!•Limited Coleman® 1-yr warranty

Originally Posted by Norcoredneck
Something else I don't need, just ask my wife.

I get the same response when I talk about another UDS.

Back