THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Q-Dat

Babbling Farker
Target! Thats right, Target of all places has whole birds that are under 4 lbs. They are also all natural, so no 12% solution in them.

There seems to be two different labels for the same birds. There's the Gold'n Plump brand which has never been frozen, and the Market Pantry brand which I believe has been.

Just thought I would pass this along, because I always have a tough time finding smaller chickens.

Last time we were in Target, I picked up 6 chickens. I actually asked a meat counter worker if they were marked right because every where else around here has chickens for about 8 to 9 bucks a piece. Great thread man!!:thumb:

Thanks, I'll have to check out my local Target. I seem to have a hard time finding chicken under 5 lbs.

That's good to know...smaller birds are hard to find...most whole chickens are the size of a small duck.

Back