THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ez que

I have done this with my ez que ,much better than weber unit and you can get a battery powered motor

I added a rotisserie to my home made extension ring (made out of a 55-gallon barell segment) as shown below:

Note: picture shows the ring on a propane-powered unit by Masterbuilt (discontinued) Sorry, no pics with rotisserie.

Attachments

I knew it could be done. And people told me "Why would you want to put a rotis on the uds??" :p :p

I knew it could be done. And people told me "Why would you want to put a rotis on the uds??" :p :p

I turn the meats when I use the UDS, so it was only natural to try this. I ran it hotter than normal, I was shooting for 350*, but it settled in at @300* and the chickens were getting a nice color to them so I just let it do its thing. I was expecting more smoke to leak around the ring, but it was like a normal rotis cook only a little longer.

I love anything on a rotis and charcoal beneath it. Lots of great stuff like Brazilian bbq is done like that, and I would love to try it!

Brian get job. thanks for the idea, you showed it can be done. UDS onward and upward. i wil try this mod. thanks:-D:cool:

I know this is an old thread. Thanks for posting the link RonL. I missed these pics the first time around.
Nice job Swampbr. :thumb:

I have a rotisserie extension on my old drum too but it's taller... I made it deep enough for the Ribolator.

Back