"Two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions – on a sesame seed bun."

Jeez...I haven't been to BK in like 15 years! I did post a Carl's Jr. Western Bacon Cheeseburger here last year, but only took a couple of photos. I should do one up right soon.

Sweet! Post it up.

Since you mentioned Carl's the six dollar burger comes to mind too. :heh: Then there is the Ultimate Cheese burger from Jack in the Box. At one point I had that for two years straight a few times a week. lol

Gotta write them down.

So what time does your drive thru open Sako?

I think what time he closes is the more important question. :hungry:

I haven't been to a McD's in a couple decades, but be driving up to a window for that - looks just fantastic! :clap2:

I think what time he closes is the more important question. :hungry:

I haven't been to a McD's in a couple decades, but be driving up to a window for that - looks just fantastic! :clap2:

Very true Greg! I suck at opening up. :becky:

Thanks buddy!

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Great take on the BM!

I've been on reenactment train lately as well. Yesterday we celebrated Cinco de Mayo with fake Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supremes and Cheezy Frito Burritos.

Those were dandies. Would. Make. Again. On. April. Twentieth. :thumb: :laugh::laugh::laugh: :bounce:

Great take on the BM!

I've been on reenactment train lately as well. Yesterday we celebrated Cinco de Mayo with fake Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supremes and Cheezy Frito Burritos.

Those were dandies. Would. Make. Again. On. April. Twentieth. :thumb: :laugh::laugh::laugh: :bounce:

Thanks!

The 20th day of April eh?? lol :thumb: I gotta tackle their Mexican pizza since you mentioned. :nod:

I <3 this thread so much. Nothing beats grinding your own beef. I bought a grinding attachment for our kitchenaide mixer a few years back and haven't bought ground beef from the store one time since. Gonna have to try the improved big Mac sometime.

Have you considered a Franchise that would change the world...Again? Brisket Fast Food Burgers!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX2uz2XYkbo"]The Founder Official Trailer #1 (2016) - Michael Keaton Movie HD - YouTube[/ame]

^^^

:thumb:

Got some wild ideas Mike and I've got people pushing me. :wink:

Killer burger brother. I knew it would be before I even clicked on this thread. Good hoppy brew to accompany the masterpiece, oh hayall yeah!

Sweet! Post it up.

Since you mentioned Carl's the six dollar burger comes to mind too. :heh: Then there is the Ultimate Cheese burger from Jack in the Box. At one point I had that for two years straight a few times a week. lol
Yt?
Gotta write them down.

Ultimate Cheese Burgers were good.
The first time I ordered one, the kid behind the counter asked "Do you want cheese on that?"

Thanks Neil!

I had a hell of a time finding Hopslam but brother Chris (MisterChrister) sent me a few. :thumb: Then I got lucky finding some unexpectedly and bought everything they had. :becky:

I did sleep well considering I had some Founders limited releases, the Hopslam and a few whiskey shots. :-D

If you ever get up this way Sako I'll take you on a tour of the best craft brews in Michigan. Bell's, Founder's, and Greenbush are my favorites.

Nice recreation. I cooked many. Worked at McDonald's in Torrance, corner of Crenshaw and Artesia, 1971-1973. Met my wife there (married 42 years now.) She worked the window, I worked grill--- I hated working the window, "I want a cheeseburger, no pickle." Well then, take the friggin pickle off! Also saw the power of franchising first-hand and up close, useful for when I later franchised my company around the world.

Ultimate Cheese Burgers were good.
The first time I ordered one, the kid behind the counter asked "Do you want cheese on that?"

Lmao. I actually overheard someone order a cheeseburger no cheese. :crazy:

If you ever get up this way Sako I'll take you on a tour of the best craft brews in Michigan. Bell's, Founder's, and Greenbush are my favorites.

That'll be awesome Neil! I came close last month to South Bend, IN but short on time only for the weekend. On the flight to Chicago the guys behind me were talking about Greenbush. Got family in Muskegon but they're moving back and if I do come back then for sure. :thumb:

Back