Triple Meat Shawarma

Wow.. that’s very impressive. Looks like it was a pretty big effort but also a pretty big payoff. I bet that tastes fantastic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks Kevin! I'll be honest and say it was quite easy. Other than processing the meat the rest was cake. Def was oustanding.

:shocked:

I see a food truck in your future.

Lol, Thanks! People have been pushing me to do a food truck or a YouTube channel for a while. YouTube is already saturated with a bunch of channels so I'm good. Food truck or a restaurant down the line maybe. Basically whenever I quit my day job. :becky:

Outstanding work Sako, hope to see some sword play in the near future.

Thanks Bill! Def overdue for sword action but now that I have a bit of downtime I'm going to get working on my open face pit. Stay tuned. :thumb:

Totally resourceful way of cooking that big 'ol pile of meat the way you did - food looks fantastic, as always, Sako!

Okay the food looks fantastic, as usual. I have to give serious props on the turkey fryer attachment use though.:clap2: I seen sirporkalot use something that looks similar, but I checked into it, and it was way to expensive. Have a few of those turkey things laying around somewhere. One of them will be a Shawarma cooker. Thanks for posting!!

Was that a homemade rub? If so would you share because I’ve looked at those pics 3x now! I would kill 1or 2 of those right now!

That's a wonderful cook. I'm glad to see someone else using the Rapala for close up trimming.

Thanks Thirdeye! Rapala has been in my cutlery arsenal for quite some time. It puts in a lot work behind the scenes.

Love shawarma. That all looks killer. Awesome work man!!

Thanks Decoy! Good to see back. :thumb:

Okay the food looks fantastic, as usual. I have to give serious props on the turkey fryer attachment use though.:clap2: I seen sirporkalot use something that looks similar, but I checked into it, and it was way to expensive. Have a few of those turkey things laying around somewhere. One of them will be a Shawarma cooker. Thanks for posting!!

Thanks Josh! Best $7 I've spent.

Was that a homemade rub? If so would you share because I’ve looked at those pics 3x now! I would kill 1or 2 of those right now!

Semi homemade Tat. There is a spice store that I get my spices from and they have a shawarma mix as you see in the below pic. To that I added cardomam, garlic powder, onion powder, Aleppo pepper and salt. All to taste besides the pre mix. If you want me send you out a shawarma package just shoot me a PM. I can grab it from my spice store:thumb:

Oh and mixed the blend with oil.

hJEnlRph.jpg

Last edited:
Semi homemade Tat. There is a spice store that I get my spices from and they have a shawarma mix as you see in the below pic. To that I added cardomam, garlic powder, onion powder, Aleppo pepper and salt. All to taste besides the pre mix. If you want me send you out a shawarma package just shoot me a PM. I can grab it from my spice store:thumb:

Oh and mixed the blend with oil.

hJEnlRph.jpg

Thank you!

Back