Trigg Master Class

This was his first solo class....How many teachers give the entire class their cell phone? Johnny did.

It does come with a three year expiration period though...if (after 3 years of following his game plan) you have not walked you have to take his class again...because you were obviously sleeping through the first one...LOL!

This was his first solo class....How many teachers give the entire class their cell phone? Johnny did.

It does come with a three year expiration period though...if (after 3 years of following his game plan) you have not walked you have to take his class again...because you were obviously sleeping through the first one...LOL!

I guess I'll have to take the class in three years :)

My wife and I just got back from a week long vacation in AZ and CA. The hightlight by far was the Johnny Trigg class. Johnny and Trish did an awesome job, I can't wait until my package of goodies are delivered so that I give what I learned a try.

Thanks Sterling for putting this together, you and your crew did an excellent job! :clap2: Oh, I'm still picking pieces of brisket out of my ear. :p

My wife and I just got back from a week long vacation in AZ and CA. The hightlight by far was the Johnny Trigg class. Johnny and Trish did an awesome job, I can't wait until my package of goodies are delivered so that I give what I learned a try.

Thanks Sterling for putting this together, you and your crew did an excellent job! :clap2: Oh, I'm still picking pieces of brisket out of my ear. :p

LMAO...nice toss Sterling...I just pictured that piece if briskie flying through the air...that was too funny! :becky: Was it the Wagyu or Prime? :laugh:

Hey Mike...it was great meeting you and Lori...hope to cross paths with you guys again one day. :p Good luck this season! :thumb:

Johnny would do more classes but in our case we made it easy for him with the marketing, production, graphic arts, collection of money, and promotion. He was able to come in and have a support staff of 10. We also shot a three camera high definition video of the class as a gift to him. Once again Im just sitting back thinking...less than one year ago we were starting this little bbq business and here is the Godfather laying it all on the line!

Pretty amazing year for you guys, thats for sure!!!:thumb:

LMAO...nice toss Sterling...I just pictured that piece if briskie flying through the air...that was too funny! :becky: Was it the Wagyu or Prime? :laugh:

Hey Mike...it was great meeting you and Lori...hope to cross paths with you guys again one day. :p Good luck this season! :thumb:

I believe it was wagyu.

It was great meeting you and Rhana too. Good luck to you too.

Photo

We all left with photos of us with the Triggs. I am still rewriting my notes. I may have to PM some of you for cook times on the butts and chicken.

1210911455_GA3MP-M.jpg

QUOTE=jimbloomfield;1572705]We all left with photos of us with the Triggs. I am still rewriting my notes. I may have to PM some of you for cook times on the butts and chicken.

1210911455_GA3MP-M.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I would use the Johnny Trigg hotline...that way you get it straight from the source...

Trigg and Rod Gray will both be in Yorktown, VA next weekend (March 18/19).

HMMM...current #1 and #2 team on the KCBS circuit teaching a class together. Count me in!

Back