Arron Franklin Master Class

Wood Fire Steel

Full Fledged Farker
Has anyone purchased Aaron Franklin’s class on Master Class? 14 1/2 hours of the exact training he does for a new employee at Franklin BBQ sounds very tempting. $90 is not bad as long as it is not just a repeat of his you tube videos. Just curious if anyone has taken any of them before I decide to commit or not.

I took it and enjoyed it. I won't say I thought any of the information shared was life altering but he does have some opinions that differ from other sources.

I’m leaning towards getting it—sounds great. My only hesitation is that i have the impression a fair amount of the content is geared for stick burners and I don’t have one. Yet

I’m leaning towards getting it—sounds great. My only hesitation is that i have the impression a fair amount of the content is geared for stick burners and I don’t have one. Yet

Just consider the $90 your down payment on one :)

He pays them. I wish we had the same derision for companies who expect people to do unpaid internships.

I've gotten through about half the class. I'm just about to start the brisket part, but I've enjoyed it so far. I think it's worth it. If anything it's brought back some of my enthusiasm for barbecue. There is a lot of stickburner stuff. I cook mostly on a WSM but I have a cheap offset that I cook on occasionally. I wish I had a really nice offset.

He pays them. I wish we had the same derision for companies who expect people to do unpaid internships.

I've gotten through about half the class. I'm just about to start the brisket part, but I've enjoyed it so far. I think it's worth it. If anything it's brought back some of my enthusiasm for barbecue. There is a lot of stickburner stuff. I cook mostly on a WSM but I have a cheap offset that I cook on occasionally. I wish I had a really nice offset.

That is what we like to hear around here... You may need a 60x30 trailered offset. Be sure to keep us updated with pix and thoughts on the journey!

:clap2::clap2:

rb

Back