Top Secret Area 51 Smoker unvailed

Much practice will be needed between now and May 17th (Chesapeke Jubilee) if we are planning on bringing home all the trophies.

Hey Carrsville Smoker, we cooked BBQ at the Carrsville Vol. Fire dept last year at there annual parade and open house. Come see us in Chesapeke.

This is a picture of our next project, (Just kidding, but you never know where you will find inspiration!!)

Attachments

• 10PigCooker.jpe
    10PigCooker.jpe
    22.6 KB · Views: 91
Oh man Kenny I would pull that sub around even when I wasn't planing on a cook, fantastic job brother!

Knowing you fella's are 2'nd gen builders... what was your folks inital reaction to:

a) the proposed build
b) the finished build.

They must be very proud of you...

and

c) Are there any documented designs/drawings for the build?
d) Do you plan to take orders for other projects? (specifically custom smoke/grill plates)

Me thinks there are alot of wives wondering why their husbands were so amorous this week, I've never seen this group so excited and giddy! Great job guys, that was an awesome project.

0400 cooking / 8 Butts / 24 chicken thighs / 3 racks ribs

The Rocky Mount has a full load of meat and is under way, post pictures thru out day. The fires were started at 2:30 am and all meat was on and secured by 4:00am:cool:

Outstanding Craftsmenship!!! Ya'll have built one Spectacular Smoker...
Have a Good Time Cooking on that Behemoth!!!!

Target is now coming out of our starboard baffles.

Sean_Connery_The_Hunt_for_Red_October.jpg

I salute you SIR!! Keep the food pics comin!! That smoker is as good as it gets!! I have a sneaky feelin that some of our NAVY brethren will be wanting you guys to fire up the assembly line and start crankin out a fleet of subs!!

Smoker

Who ever designed that Submarine Smoker must have been qualified (SS)!

Back