THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As I was scrolling down the first set of photo's I was thinking, "They should christin (sp?) with a bottle of champagne." Then I saw it and got a good laugh. Enjoy, that baby looks great!

Internal shots. Sorry about that last update. What I meant was that the Chesapeke Jubilee competion will be our first official comp with this smoker. We plan on a practice round this weekend.

Attachments

• HPIM1986.jpg
    HPIM1986.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 230
  • HPIM1786.jpg
    HPIM1786.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 230
  • HPIM1784.jpg
    HPIM1784.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 230
We had this bottle of Apple Cider Vinegar shipped in from North Carolina just for the occasion. The next pic is of our first (of many) seasoning cookings, It was a nice sight to see the smoke roll out of that stake after so much work. Thats Charlie in the background.

OPPS forgot the pics last time.

Attachments

• HPIM1966.jpg
    HPIM1966.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 222
  • HPIM1732.jpg
    HPIM1732.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 222
Last edited by a moderator:
Kind of a 688 Los Angelas class fast attack, you have a good eye. How does a kentuckean know about yardbirds?

Attachments

• HPIM1906.jpg
    HPIM1906.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 202
  • HPIM1359.jpg
    HPIM1359.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 201
Thanks for all the great comments. Thanks again for all the Brethren that aswered questions before and during the build. Its alot of great BBQ knowledge in this group. I hope to tap into it again in my next build which will be a UDS. Thanks to all.

Back