To nights Dinner ( Smoked Juicy Luicy's ) w/Pron

D

Derek

Started my first Fire!
828743391_RqhCP-L.jpg

Brichetts working their magic
828743632_5a5bJ-L.jpg

The Burg's with Minched Garlic, Dill Weed, Cumin, Onion Powder.
828743521_NNYSf-L.jpg

The Burg's again W/ Cheese!
828743582_qkHcx-L.jpg

Baby Luciy for the nephew.
828743728_nirMi-L.jpg

On the GRILL
828743701_ydVVt-L.jpg

The plated burger.
828743750_TJUqJ-L.jpg

Thanks everyone.

And Phubar, You didn't have to do that if you didn't want too but thank you bro!

They were so farking tasty!

Oh yeah I see what you guys mean about the blue smoke and that's pretty awesome to see!

Been to Matts Bar and also the 5-8 Club where the Juicy Lucy battle originated. Both are great. Yours looks awsome as well.

Dan

Is there a discussion thread somewhere else talking about burning the coals on top of sand? Between the ash and grease deposits what a mess I'd recon that makes.

Is there a discussion thread somewhere else talking about burning the coals on top of sand? Between the ash and grease deposits what a mess I'd recon that makes.
I'm not sure Tommy, It's my folks little fire pit , not mine.

My weber will only house char coal.

just wondering if there's a mirror on one side of the cooker. Looks like you caught your shoes in the first photo :wink:

just wondering if there's a mirror on one side of the cooker. Looks like you caught your shoes in the first photo :wink:
LOL good eye, And yes I did catch my shoes in the photo but I wasn't really aiming for a good photo.

I really was aiming for demo pics to show I'm learning to use the chimney starter.

Thanks Tommy

I'm not sure Tommy, It's my folks little fire pit , not mine.

My weber will only house char coal.

Were you using something other than charcoal to cook these? That's all I see, but maybe you tossed in a split or something for some extra flavor and that's what you are referencing.

Were you using something other than charcoal to cook these? That's all I see, but maybe you tossed in a split or something for some extra flavor and that's what you are referencing.
Nope just char coal which essentially is processed wood. But I will do the next bunch with a foil wrapped soaked woodchips.

Back