Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Tiger Shrine Spring Fling Contest-Columbia, MO - May 9 & 10, 2008

Let's do a throwdown of some sort on Friday night. We can pick something and make it an annual event. I have done chili, appetizer and soup throwdowns at work.

What would work best for us would be either best shot or cocktail. Thrown in $5 for each drink submitted, find a judge - not Spice, I don't think he could sip - winner takes all.

I bet York could make us some type of traveling trophy.

Could be fun.
Has anyone come up with a "throw down" menu for friday night yet? Who will judge it?

Good evening everyone. Just trying to see if i have figured out how this works??? I am pretty computer illiterate. Any way I sure am hoping that someone with a spicewine will be available to ask questions next weekend. I am assuming there will be another one or 10 there.

And what is a Throw down????

chili i think that would be an gerat throw down

we will need some judges to judge this throw down

i think chili would be an good one

and i will make the trophey for it as soon as it becomes

an part of the contest

york

Ok, about the "Throw Down". How about a hors d'oeuvre type of competition. Everyone bring your best one bite wonder, we all throw $5 in a pot, and the best bite wins. I will engage some impartial judges to come do the tasting. Your entry should be something that can be eaten in 1 or 2 bites. Anything goes. The only stipulation is that it should at least be partially cooked on your grill or smoker. Let me know, and I'll set it up. We'll do it on Friday night after the team meeting.

i will be judging the event. you will know me by my brethren hat and KU national champs hat...just to rub it in to the MU FANS

i will be judging the event. you will know me by my brethren hat and KU national champs hat...just to rub it in to the MU FANS
You arent getting in my car with a KU hat.

I will be there judging too!
Looks like Motley is walking

chili i think that would be an gerat throw down

we will need some judges to judge this throw down

i think chili would be an good one

and i will make the trophey for it as soon as it becomes

an part of the contest

york

the trophey in under way of being made for the MO Throw Down

york

Back