Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Tiger Shrine Spring Fling Contest-Columbia, MO - May 9 & 10, 2008

Bump.......a little less than 2 weeks away........

Who's in that I know of:
Critter Cooks
Trail Boss BBQ
Team Q
Lit and Loaded
Munkee's Pit
Belly Brothers
Great Grill
Chick'N'Pig

Anyone else?

Sorry Becky quit drinking!! She was really hard to deal with at the VFW!! Maybe she should get off the wagon!:twisted::wink:

Love Ya Sister!! and your Sister!!:wink:

Spice

beam boys are teaming up with critter cookers on this one

the trailer is ont done yet :roll:

see ya there york

Sorry Becky quit drinking!! She was really hard to deal with at the VFW!! Maybe she should get off the wagon!:twisted::wink:

Love Ya Sister!! and your Sister!!:wink:

Spice

Man had a bad day that day...Sister is really happy gave her hat to her today still need an extra for me and Mark said that he wants a couple more because they fit so good(hard to find a hat that fits right)..About my hard day the van is going to cost about 1200.00 to get fixed anyone want to give us a loan????? Hey Spice van should be fixed by next contest I will be in a good mood and ready to drink your beer:twisted:

I think we are up to 21 teams, and trying to recruit 4 more to get 25. Although this happens every year, and we get calls a couple days before the contest. The long range forcast looks good.
Are you ready for a throw down????????????

Let's do a throwdown of some sort on Friday night. We can pick something and make it an annual event. I have done chili, appetizer and soup throwdowns at work.

What would work best for us would be either best shot or cocktail. Thrown in $5 for each drink submitted, find a judge - not Spice, I don't think he could sip - winner takes all.

I bet York could make us some type of traveling trophy.

Could be fun.

Muddy River Boys will be there. This will be the new spices Maiden Voyage.

Hmmmm....a shot contest? Sounds interesting! York? What do you think?

Back