Thinking about parting with my Char Griller Pro

Midnight Smoke

somebody shut me the fark up.
Bought it summer 07 from Lowes. Paid $130.00 for the Pro and $55.00 for the fire box, about $200.00 after tax. Used maybe 30 times before building the UDS.

Pic from a few months ago, pretty much the same now..

Picture084.jpg

Also have an After Burner that has only been used about an hour for testing, Paid $70.00, may sell that too.

Picture010.jpg

What do you think would be a fair price? Building my BGE fund. :-D

Last edited:
If you could drive it to work you could get a fortune! Personally i would keep the afterburner. I'd ask $100 without burner. I hear Country is in need of a Chargriller!:twisted:

Its all crap. Box it up and send it here, I'll take it off your hands for you for free.:wink:

Seriously, I say keep it if you have the room. You never know. Besides, it looks sharp in your arsenal of cookers.

Why sell it? You have plenty of room. Better yet, make some Q in it, and sell that. Probably get more money that way and you keep the cooker.

I got rid of mine last year. It rusted shut so that I could not regulate the airflow to the fire box. I broke the lever trying to loosen it at Dover last year and trashed it soon after. Now I have a Meadow Creek TS 120- what an upgrade

Aftermarket I don't think is too great on those unless it's clean (which your photo appears to be). $75-$100.

Back