thighs

• Thread starter Rick's Tropical Delight
  • Start date
Rick... Bro... I can honestly say that I have never said this to a man...

I'd love to lick your thighs!

Not that there's anything wrong with that! :rolleyes:

Those look really good. I've had decent luck with bite-thru at 300.

Tsunami spin + Blues hog. That had to be interesting. I've never sauced any of my TS chickens.

it has a pretty deep flavor profile. my favorite next to jerk

Looks really good Rick. I cooked some thighs yesterday and although the skin wasn't crispy it was definitely bite through.

On the Klose I start out with a high temp of 350* to 375* but just for a short time. I start the chicken on the side closest to the fire box and let it sizzle for a while. Doing this does get crispy skin. Once I achieve that I shift the shelves to the left, furthest away from the fire box and slow down the cooking. During this time I am slowly cooking the thighs and adding more rub, loose a lot of it during the crisping.

Thing is the skin will soften back up but is easily bitten through. The thighs yesterday turned out so good I had more than the one I was allowed.

Nahh don't do that we need you here cooking up those beautiful dishes.

My lil girl has no belly button either so think you are alone brotha!

think its good on chicken??????try it on a baked potato!! the stuff rocks!

I'm on a mission...I saw on Dizzy Pig's website (as I was about to order) that they are now in "Whole Foods" stores. I hope our local WF has a good selection! It'll save me a few bucks on shipping. :p

you realize those rubs are specially formulated for bge's and won't work in anything else! :icon_clown

Back