Theme Song

Interesting thread.

A DJ in Florida (Rooter Rush) DJs a few FBA events for some organizers around the state and he dose a good job with this subject. He goes around and meets all the teams and then together with their personality and team names he plays an appropriate song at the awards as the teams walk for prizes. It makes the awards a lot of fun.

Whew...I have no clue what it would be...Swamp has a collection of all kinds of crazy stuff that plays while we're cookin'...is there a song out there titled "eclectic que"...:lol::lol::lol:

Interesting thread.

A DJ in Florida (Rooter Rush) DJs a few FBA events for some organizers around the state and he dose a good job with this subject. He goes around and meets all the teams and then together with their personality and team names he plays an appropriate song at the awards as the teams walk for prizes. It makes the awards a lot of fun.

That's pretty cool!

Interesting thread.

So what did he play for you Jimmy?

Easy....Rednecks, White Socks and Blue Ribbon Beer...:mrgreen:

By Johnny Russell

Last edited:
AC/DC, Kid Rock, Guns and Roses, Turn the Page, Fire down below. That usually gets us ready to roll.

The Bob Seger version or the cover? I was at one of the two shows they did the live bullet album from way back in the day! Might have to add that to my mix!

We actually play a lot of que related stuff. Lots of just general R&B, but also things like Drink Small - Mr Green is the bbq man, Big Jack Johnson's Smokestack Lightnin', Blue House - Barbeque Shoes, Billy O'Rourke-Bless this barbecue, Cary Swinney-They Don't Serve Barbecue in Hell, Gatemouth Brown-Sheriff's BBQ, etc. Corny I guess, but gets me in the right frame of mind!

Once we get set up, we start every contest with BBQ by Wendy Rene. The theme song should probably be The Lord Loves the Drinking Man by Kevin Fowler.

Back