Theme Song

Neither would I. That's why I post the link.

For those curious, it is a march. Entry of the Gladiators by Julius Fucik. (If you don't want to click on the link, think about the most famous circus song that you know).

With those shorts I figured something a little more flower power - Joan B. or something.... But knowing you, I would start about 1:55 into this clip... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHYnW8njGis

Since Todd is the "The Pork Playa' -- I really think Sir Mix Alot should be his theme music. (I like em round , and big, and when I'm rubbin my pig, I just can't help myself I'm actin' like an animal....)

As for me.... I'll have a cool water sandwich on a sunday gotomeetin' bun. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYyBZE0kBtE

Before turn in time it is anything by Colin Dussault (anyone around me at a contest can vouch for that one)......and then, once it is "game time" it goes into Rob Zombie....anything, but, devil man is probably the top of the list

Dave Matthews Live at Radio City Music hall for me (Fits our diverse group). It is what we use both for catering and comps

Great call on the DMB. Just because of this, that is what we are going to play at our comp this weekend! :p

I started going with "Welcome to the Jungle" when getting chicken ready to go in the box. Seemed fitting. Tried "Dixie Chicken" but it just didn't give me the right feel for turn-in time. I also like "Back in Black" but that's more of a Mizzou football pre-game song for me. One of my favorites when I'm done with pork and tired as HELL and still have brisket to do... "Keep Pushin' On" - REO Speedwagon! At some point during the weekend, there's Brandon Kinney's "Smoker" that kicks butt too.

No one specific song, more of a genre: Southern Rock. Gimme some Allman Brothers, Skynyrd, Molly Hatchet, Outlaws, MTB, Black Foot, with a little Chris Cornell thrown in for good luck, and I'm good to go!

"ELECTED" by Alice Cooper. The song is 4.5 minutes long so at 5 minuets to turn-in time we start playing it so I have a audio time clock going. I know the song so well and when the end is coming that it really helps with getting the box out on time.
This past weekend we had to turn-ins get in with about 10 seconds left on the clock!
dave - red planet bbq

Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear The Reaper

"Don't Fear The Reaper" is printed on the back of our shirts.

AC/DC, Kid Rock, Guns and Roses, Turn the Page, Fire down below. That usually gets us ready to roll.

Back