THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WOW! Now I want one of these! It'll never happen but I can dream. That looks like some serious BBQ though. If I win the lottery, I wonder if he'd do one up for me Auburn themed? :)

WOW! Now I want one of these! It'll never happen but I can dream. That looks like some serious BBQ though. If I win the lottery, I wonder if he'd do one up for me Auburn themed? :)

They'll do anything you want and the price for what you get will surprise you. They're EXTREMELY reasonably priced.

I bet you'd be able to afford more than you think after savimg up a bit and then talking to them.

They'll do anything you want and the price for what you get will surprise you. They're EXTREMELY reasonably priced.

I bet you'd be able to afford more than you think after savimg up a bit and then talking to them.
I looked at their website and I was surprised by the relative affordability of those bad ass looking smokers! Unfortunately, I have another hobby that sucks up my disposable income:
14523243_10157740724620107_5509919142048765447_n.jpg

Ironically, when I bought my Vision S-Series Professional, my wife predicted that the grill was going to become like the car and get lots of attention and modifications. :)

Sweet cookers folks!

Mine's in the que for February of next year, can't wait!

When Tyler and I were emailing it was as simple as I've got my deposit down

I told him I was in no hurry and we'd get together after seeing some of their builds.

Nice guy.

Back