THE Shirley Fabrication Photo Thread

I'm actually ok with the waiting list as I'm currently house shopping and currently do not have a garage available for storage of the Shirley if it came available anytime soon. Housing prices here in the San Gabriel Valley in Cali is ridiculous.

I have no doubt at the quality just calmly awaiting the day Paul calls me to arrange for pickup. :twitch::becky::becky::becky::becky::becky:.

Vince

i was going to buy a 2nd Shirley and because of the year wait time I am looking at the Lone Star Grillz but you will be happy when to get yours for sure . I love mine and know now it will hold its value .

Been dreaming about getting one of these for a while. Paul posted this used 24x50 recently and I jumped on it as soon as I saw it. Working on the logistics of getting it to Phoenix once it gets a fresh coat of paint. Not sure the 48 hour round trip is the best idea, so I'll probably uShip it or something.

I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve right now...but it's been that way for a week and will be for at least another week. :grin:

Attachments

• shirley-smoker-1.jpg
    shirley-smoker-1.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 821
  • shirley-smoker-2.jpg
    shirley-smoker-2.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 820
i think that is Paul's first cabinet. i know the 48 hour round trip sounds bad but it is not as bad as you would think. my round trip was closer to 30 hours but i would do it again. got to meet Paul and Tyler and to most of us that is part of the whole shirley experience. some of the crazier guys have done it twice. congrats!

i think that is Paul's first cabinet. i know the 48 hour round trip sounds bad but it is not as bad as you would think. my round trip was closer to 30 hours but i would do it again. got to meet Paul and Tyler and to most of us that is part of the whole shirley experience. some of the crazier guys have done it twice. congrats!

Yup, it is his first one. The main reason I'm considering the drive is to meet Paul & Tyler. Would be cool to see the shop and the builds they have in progress.

Shirley pit is well worth the drive...I Drove from Mn to Al then Home to California..All of the thumb up's on the road and qstns when you stop even makes it that much better:-D

Some great looking cookers here. I should of gotten the itch to go back to a stick burner sooner...year wait is loooooong:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought I had posted in here when I picked mine up in october, guess I didn't.

30X75 elevated straightback cabinet with elevated/rotated warmer, 42" chargrill, 2 propane burners, extended trailer, fold down stainless shelf, custom emblem i designed, stainless shelf from front of chargrill to in front of the warmer door and a raised charcoal grate in warmer for better air flow when direct cooking.

Last edited:
Oh no JR...you forgot the sink! Really, what an awesome cooking machine. Have you finished the cooking hanger yet?

Back