The Road to Philly (KCBS Banquet)

I was told the hotel has shuttle running back and forth $8.00 each way that's what I'm using

I was told the hotel has shuttle running back and forth $8.00 each way that's what I'm using

Called the hotel AGAIN (lol). The hotel itself does not have a shuttle. There is a shuttle you can pick up at the airport called Lady Liberty and they're by the taxi cab stand and they'll drop you off at the hotel for $10 per person.

If anyone needs to know anything else, I'd be more than happy to call and gather the information.

Called the hotel AGAIN (lol). The hotel itself does not have a shuttle. There is a shuttle you can pick up at the airport called Lady Liberty and they're by the taxi cab stand and they'll drop you off at the hotel for $10 per person.

If anyone needs to know anything else, I'd be more than happy to call and gather the information.

Did you/could you call and ask how much approximately for a taxi to the hotel?? :mrgreen::lol:

Seriously though, thanks for the information.

Taxi (readily available by baggage claim): 32.00 flat rate (not including gratuity) to/from hotel/airport (each way).

Lady Liberty Shuttle (also available by the baggage claim area): $10.00 pp each way
For departure from the hotel to the airport, it is suggested that guests call Lady Liberty shuttle to confirm a pick up at the hotel, or arrange for the concierge/front desk/ doorman to make the arrangements and confirm pick up.​

Thanks steph you take care of business! It looks like I'll be using lady liberty shuttle.

OK so if you have three people or less, it looks like Lady Liberty is a better deal. Not sure you could get four in a taxi anyway unless it was one of those vans.

What time are people arriving? I may be able to help out with transportation to the hotel. I plan on getting to the hotel around 2 PM

Back