The Road to Philly (KCBS Banquet)

Will do were putting together a Texas hold Em thang at the ibs banquet smokehouse 72 boys and others are in.

When is the IBS banquet??? I'm in a banquet goin' mood.....
Here is the invite Steph.

viewer

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, berry berry interesting....Marriott property in Ankeny 7 miles away.....I'll have to see what's going on that weekend and give Annie a call.

For those of you renting a car, Enterprise had some pretty good rates. $17 and change for a full size. For whatever reason, that was cheaper than my wife's corporate account.

Steph you bringing your famous tamales at kookers kare banquet.

For those of you renting a car, Enterprise had some pretty good rates. $17 and change for a full size. For whatever reason, that was cheaper than my wife's corporate account.
Also - in Philly they can now stop you for using your cell phone - make sure your cell is hands free - I don't want to have to bail any of you out.....

Hotwire is $13.95/day for midsized. We decided against it, however, so far. Probably have to pay parking at the hotel, and how much will we be driving around?

I also phoned the hotel to get official verification.

I think they should probably tell them at the phone operator center as well. Although, I was quoted at $34.80. I wonder who Julie talked with that she got such a great discount? :eek:

I'm bringing my Bullsheet with me.

Back