THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just saw a burn ban map of Texas. Did that have anything to do with your decision? We occasionally have no open burning, like bonfires and such, but I haven't ever had to deal with no cooking over fire.

So after golf stopped and bought a can of biscuits. Read some more, watched more videos. Adjusted heat shield to 3.5” right, placed single drip pan kit and waited for 275*. Placed biscuits across The grates. After 11 minutes bumped temp to 350*. Removed biscuits at 15 minutes of cooking. They are placed in the pan exactly as you see them on the grates.

Last edited:
It's Just Not for Me............Plus the pellets look like Rabbit feed.......:twitch:

Wy847QHl.jpg

Well, lets work in baby steps on this.....they are NOT pellets, I like to call them mini sticks of wood. :thumb:

So after golf stopped and bought a can of biscuits. Read some more, watched more videos. Adjusted heat shield to 3.5” right, placed single drip pan kit and waited for 275*. Placed biscuits across The grates. After 11 minutes bumped temp to 350*. Removed biscuits at 15 minutes of cooking. They are placed in the pan exactly as you see them on the grates.

Pretty easy to see where the point of the brisket should set.

Back