THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

<note this is a crossdressed post - Andy just swiped the laptop from Kim>

Arlin and Jorge are not the same person. Either that or they have some of the tricked out IMF/Mission impossible face masking/voice masking toys. I have talked to Jorge while standing within eyeshot of Arlin... No lips moving.

And you could spot them by thier hot rods....One is a V8, big cubes kinda guy, the other is a hightech turbo-4 kinda guy. Both ROCK!!!

Good luck and safe travels boys!!!!

Interesting post.

A guy in a dress is trying to convince us that Jorge and Arlin are two different people, when neither of them even go by their real names.

Hmm....

Anyone notice how "Mrs" HoDeDo skipped completely over the Aeynghus MacGregorhair connection?

Aeynghus was Arlin/Jorge's "relative" who mysteriously disappeared from here.

Binging him last week brought up some VERY interesting results.

He only posts on a few clandestine forums, all related to a S.E.T.I. project.

Trying to convince us that Arlin/Jorge are two different people, when he/they have full access to that type of government technology, is quite ludicris.

And as far as your cross dressing,

Send jpegs!

Them ILFo boys are just wannabe reach around experts........stop in central MO and Jay will show you what a REAL reach around is all about.....last I saw Jorge, he had a smile on his face that's gonna take a week to go away! :mrgreen:

Was he the reachee or the reacher? Or is that pitcher or catcher... :eek:

I'm still good for Wednesday evening. I won't be able to join the loading party, however. :sad:

OK, I'm gonna be out of here (work) in just a few minutes. Call it 2:00 central. I have to run home, change, and boogie north. I should be to BigDog's between 5:00 and 5:30PM.

Them ILFo boys are just wannabe reach around experts........stop in central MO and Jay will show you what a REAL reach around is all about.....last I saw Jorge, he had a smile on his face that's gonna take a week to go away! :mrgreen:

Not sure if we are going to be able to make it. Not sure of the route yet. Jorge, er, I mean Arlin, or what ever his name really is (and I do know what it is) is my navi and will be in charge of the route. We will stop if we can though. :cool::cool:

OK, having stumbled upon this....

Bill: Don't piss off Mrs. Hodedo! Having met her, you don't want to do that because your couldn't pack a lunch big enough if she chose to open up a can of WHOOPASS on you.

Mr. Kick: You're just jealous. Go back to the salad bar and finish those appetizers that you call burgers:wink:

Safe trip to all!

Under 300 miles to go! We're stopping near Bethany for a Scotch & sleep break. See yous tomorrow at three!

Arlin

Well we made it to Betheny Mo. Back on the road early tomorrow with ETA 3:00 to Morris, Il. to load smoker and head off to the Bash.

Well we made it to Betheny Mo. Back on the road early tomorrow with ETA 3:00 to Morris, Il. to load smoker and head off to the Bash.

Keep one eye on the weather Dog.

We're supposed to have some bad weather rolling in, and your travel safety is key.

If we need to postpone because thats 3 hours of safe driving you will loose going back, then we can postpone.

We have until 2013 to get together and still beat the TxFo's

Keep one eye on the weather Dog.

We're supposed to have some bad weather rolling in, and your travel safety is key.

If we need to postpone because thats 3 hours of safe driving you will loose going back, then we can postpone.

We have until 2013 to get together and still beat the TxFo's

Will do. We have the technology and are using it. Skirted the storms by taking the Northern route. Should be on the road in about an hour. See ya guys tonight.

like these?

i dont know. :mrgreen:

last one, we cooked with Chris Lilly at the kingsford kickoff in NYC.. the pic is Chris contemplating whether he should use the tongs, or just climb inside to flip the ribs.

Attachments

Back