THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kind of tentative for us. We'll try though. Would like to wish Greg a safe trip in person before he heads south to the greenhouse they call Florida:p

Hope to see everyone then!

Dan

Hope you can make it Bro. Always good to meet a new face. :icon_cool

Well, *I* am not going up tomorrow.
Had a friggin' bid blow up in my face and it has to be redone from scratch. Tomorrow.
I left BigDog a message on his cell, but you guys need to know in case he has to wait for me. FARK!!

Thursday works for me too.

I think that might be an issue for Dive, as he will be packing or even leaving for a comp (I think I recall that)

As far as redoing the bid, just stick a few squirrel heads on pikes, and snap a picture.

Its pretty self explanatory.

Sorry fellers. Looks like the gathering is out. I have to be back in Kansas Friday for my son's birthday. We are going to have to do this all in 2 days instead of 3 so there will not be any time for socializing. :sad:

Give me an two hour warning for the "loading of the MOAB" and I'll drive down to help. This may be my only chance to see what Arlin looks like :-D

Besides... I owe you a reach around and a can of SPAM :-D :-D

Give me an two hour warning for the "loading of the MOAB" and I'll drive down to help. This may be my only chance to see what Arlin looks like :-D

Besides... I owe you a reach around and a can of SPAM :-D :-D

Yeah, WTF

Let us decide if its not happening.

I'll burn a vacation day if I have to.

I want to see if Arlin is as hot as I dreamed, ... wait,,,;... thought, yeah, thought he was.

And Dog, you already make them Glide!

Edit:
And I already bought gifts! Farkers!

sounds like you get to have a fun gathering whether you want it or not Dog!!!

If you have time while you are in KC, after birthday celebrations, etc.... let me know know :)

If it doesn't happen Steve, thats okay. Family obligations come first.

But just keep an eye out for Greg's farewell Orland Park Bash/toga/barbecue/rave/pot luck!

And we will prove that Arlin, if that is his real name, and Jorge are the same person soon enough!

This just in. I re-figured the time and it does appear at this point that we will be able to make the "gathering" after all. So boys, it's still on at this point. Arlin is going to try to make it out of OK City early today so we can come part way tonight, load the somker Wed. afternoon and still make it. If you are interested in helping us load the beast, give me a call. If you don't have my cell, PM me or e-mail me at: hamo@cox.net and I'll be able to answer you on my Blackberry. Divemaster, I need your phone number. See ya.

The Bash Brothers ride again. :cool::cool:

Good God, what have I got myself into? Dunno if I WANT to go now! ;)

Things are looking good so far today for an early departure from here. Will post before I jet out of the office and hit the road north.

Can't wait!

Arlin

<note this is a crossdressed post - Andy just swiped the laptop from Kim>

Arlin and Jorge are not the same person. Either that or they have some of the tricked out IMF/Mission impossible face masking/voice masking toys. I have talked to Jorge while standing within eyeshot of Arlin... No lips moving.

And you could spot them by thier hot rods....One is a V8, big cubes kinda guy, the other is a hightech turbo-4 kinda guy. Both ROCK!!!

Good luck and safe travels boys!!!!

Good God, what have I got myself into? Dunno if I WANT to go now! ;)

Things are looking good so far today for an early departure from here. Will post before I jet out of the office and hit the road north.

Can't wait!

Arlin

Them ILFo boys are just wannabe reach around experts........stop in central MO and Jay will show you what a REAL reach around is all about.....last I saw Jorge, he had a smile on his face that's gonna take a week to go away! :mrgreen:

Back