THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

and I know of aother team !:-D

I personally would really love to win T.O.Y. There is without a doubt, the best of the best that are in the top 10. I'd like to be one of them someday.

Podge, I have my KCBS Top 10 medal from last year, hanging around my stave trophy. They both rank right up there for me.

Hopefully that answers Steph's question as well.

Podge, I have my KCBS Top 10 medal

I have one of those too. Its in my attic gathering dust though :oops:. Agree with Steph Apples and Oranges. Still not sure what the point of the original post was though? If ya got a point to make, come on out and say it.

If ya got a point to make, come on out and say it.

I agree. But I gave up on asking things like that, because I obviously offend people that originally post things that I don't understand their motives or what their getting at. I just answer to what I think they want and go on.:icon_smil

You're kidding right? :shock:
The two are apples and oranges.

sorry, I never thought folks would actually take me seriously. Obviously, I was saying it toungue in cheek. As I didn't get the original question and why it was posted anyway? All teams at the Jack are champions or else they wouldn't be there.

sorry, I never thought folks would actually take me seriously. Obviously, I was saying it toungue in cheek. As I didn't get the original question and why it was posted anyway? All teams at the Jack are champions or else they wouldn't be there.

Right on.

Back