The Jack Vs T.O.Y. KCBS

I know of one other team...:twisted:

and I know of aother team !:-D

I personally would really love to win T.O.Y. There is without a doubt, the best of the best that are in the top 10. I'd like to be one of them someday.

and I know of aother team !:-D

I personally would really love to win T.O.Y. There is without a doubt, the best of the best that are in the top 10. I'd like to be one of them someday.

Podge, I have my KCBS Top 10 medal from last year, hanging around my stave trophy. They both rank right up there for me.

Hopefully that answers Steph's question as well.

Podge, I have my KCBS Top 10 medal

I have one of those too. Its in my attic gathering dust though :oops:. Agree with Steph Apples and Oranges. Still not sure what the point of the original post was though? If ya got a point to make, come on out and say it.

If ya got a point to make, come on out and say it.

I agree. But I gave up on asking things like that, because I obviously offend people that originally post things that I don't understand their motives or what their getting at. I just answer to what I think they want and go on.:icon_smil

You're kidding right? :shock:
The two are apples and oranges.

sorry, I never thought folks would actually take me seriously. Obviously, I was saying it toungue in cheek. As I didn't get the original question and why it was posted anyway? All teams at the Jack are champions or else they wouldn't be there.

sorry, I never thought folks would actually take me seriously. Obviously, I was saying it toungue in cheek. As I didn't get the original question and why it was posted anyway? All teams at the Jack are champions or else they wouldn't be there.

Right on.

Back