Contest Results The Big Pig Gig: Menomonee Falls, WI 9/19 - 9/20, 2008 ***Results Added***

I do have to say I only found one thing wrong with the comp

thay put a pretcher between QU and US the paster came up to me on his way out and shook my hand and said well that was an education.... i said oh 1st comp he said no being between you two.....we'll remember both of you in service tomarrow

I want to add my congrats to the list! Esp. to the Scotsman... You really handed it to me this time... Double or nothing at Libertyville?????

Papa, Train, Coz, and all the others... It's always great to see you guys! Congrats on the great finishes and as any true Chicago Cub fan would say, "Wait till next time!!!!"

We actually did run into a few problems at the comp. The biggest one was when they decided to not give the lower field any water. I had to argue with the organizers and eventually supply then with not only a splitter, but also the hose and nozzle. Sorry, but after 5 knee operations, I wasn't about to be going up those stairs (can you really call them that since they were all different heights and angles) with 5 gallon containers of water....

Again contrat's to all!!!!

Owwwww.....my eyes!!! :eek: :twisted: :biggrin:

attachment.php

I want to add my congrats to the list! Esp. to the Scotsman... You really handed it to me this time... Double or nothing at Libertyville?????

Jeff, What team name do you cook under? We'd like to stop by and say hi at Libertyville. We aren't cooking but wilil be stopping by to visit some folks Friday, and back again Saturday to Judge and /or Table Captain.

Dann

Billy er Jeff how was your NASCAR weekend?

I actually ended up taking a pass.. My daughter came home and I thought that my time would be better spent with her.... There are other races, but only one of her!

There is always next year! (Cubs Fan Mod)

I know the 2009 show was canceled, but is anybody planning on going to 2010?
I'm far from a competitor, but the site is less than a mile from my house and I'd be more than happy to assist anyone or just meet a couple of you pros?
I can't seem to find a thread dedicated to the 2010 event, which is why I bumped this one.

I'm far from a competitor, but the site is less than a mile from my house and I'd be more than happy to assist anyone or just meet a couple of you pros?
I can't seem to find a thread dedicated to the 2010 event, which is why I bumped this one.

Yes there will be a 2010 edition Sept 17-18 if I am not mistaken.

It's right in my backyard too...I was planning on going, but now it looks like I might have a conflict.:doh: Still trying to work that out. Even if I can't cook, I hope to swing thru and check it out.

Back