The Autry!

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.
The Autry is exactly one week away. First Cali contest this season. Am I the only one that's excited?

Neil,

Your numbers last year were respectable:

Overall: 19th
Ribs: 5th
Pork: 22nd
Chicken: 23rd
Brisket: 22nd
Sauce: 17th
Anything But: 9th

With your improved skills, I expect to see higher finishes in the ribs and brisket. I've see pictures of your Q, and I think you can become the rib champion!

Looking forward top seeing team 4 Q walk in ribs, and brisket if nothing else. I have not personally seen samples of thier other products.

Here is our 1st place pork

295512151_c32d0285db.jpg

And our 3rd place chicken
295511948_7a186c40bb.jpg

I think we will do a little better in all categories.

I'm excited for you too!! Since I know how you feel. Osage City is next weekend also - and that is the first real contest of the season around here. I'm also stoked!!!

Neil,

Your numbers last year were respectable:

Overall: 19th
Ribs: 5th
Pork: 22nd
Chicken: 23rd
Brisket: 22nd
Sauce: 17th
Anything But: 9th

With your improved skills, I expect to see higher finishes in the ribs and brisket. I've see pictures of your Q, and I think you can become the rib champion!

Sorry Neil, but the 1st in Ribs will be going to Me!:razz:

You will have to talk to Porfessor Salt about that. I'll be busy taking the brisket trophy!

Damn I am fishing this weekend otherwise this was going to be my first contest. I can't believe I just said that about going fishing! Must be because the targeted species ain't biting good! Have fun guys!

Neil-Offhand do you know how many teams are using BDS's at the Autrey? I see Jaybird has them in his lineup, do you see many drums in SoCal?

Brian

Back