THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sorta. I charged a handful of co-workers $30 for turkeys.

You'll get to use the EZ Up again, so that's a plus. Hopefully you bought $2 worth of tent stakes :p.

With big, gale-force winds, about all you can do is stake those things down...lower them as low as they'll go so they don't catch too much wind and PRAY! :p And then there is no guarantee...unless you collapse it.

Nice lookin' bird!
:oops:

I thought CG was the nice looking bird around here? :rolleyes:

Sorta. I charged a handful of co-workers $30 for turkeys.

I researched prices like Macy's, Cabella's and Newman-Marcus to come up with my pricing. My birds were bigger and went for the same or less in price then theirs. SO I thought it was a good price break.

You'll get to use the EZ Up again, so that's a plus. Hopefully you bought $2 worth of tent stakes :p.

The E-ZUP is toast. It is beyond repair. :icon_smil

With big, gale-force winds, about all you can do is stake those things down...lower them as low as they'll go so they don't catch too much wind and PRAY! :p And then there is no guarantee...unless you collapse it.

Guess I shuddah prayed harder, or to a different deity.

Back