The $231.00 Turkey!

I just can't get over how pretty that turkey is! That shiny glaze really makes it pop.

The turkey may have racked up some expenses, but the word-of-mouth from it will be PRICELESS.

Sorta. I charged a handful of co-workers $30 for turkeys.

You'll get to use the EZ Up again, so that's a plus. Hopefully you bought $2 worth of tent stakes :p.

With big, gale-force winds, about all you can do is stake those things down...lower them as low as they'll go so they don't catch too much wind and PRAY! :p And then there is no guarantee...unless you collapse it.

Nice lookin' bird!
:oops:

I thought CG was the nice looking bird around here? :rolleyes:

Sorta. I charged a handful of co-workers $30 for turkeys.

I researched prices like Macy's, Cabella's and Newman-Marcus to come up with my pricing. My birds were bigger and went for the same or less in price then theirs. SO I thought it was a good price break.

You'll get to use the EZ Up again, so that's a plus. Hopefully you bought $2 worth of tent stakes :p.

The E-ZUP is toast. It is beyond repair. :icon_smil

With big, gale-force winds, about all you can do is stake those things down...lower them as low as they'll go so they don't catch too much wind and PRAY! :p And then there is no guarantee...unless you collapse it.

Guess I shuddah prayed harder, or to a different deity.

Back