Thank you KCBS staff. A banquet well done

We were in the last row of tables and managed to get some food. I did not expect this
to be a great meal, so was not terribly disappointed.

After the Brethren had to pay $700 for the room for the after party and tap beer at the bar was $5.75, glass of house wine was $7.25 having to pay $55 was not a huge surprise.

The important thing was being together. And honoring the top teams in our organization, IMHO

Glad I was there and I know the staff did the best they could.

sounds like they need a change of venue
The KCBS Staff did a GREAT JOB!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

We were one of the many tables that did not get all of our meal... By the time we got to the line, about 2/3's of the way through the serving, there was no beef at the carving station and they were about to replace the almost empty pans of cheese potatoes with mashed. Eventually they did put out a pan of Italian Beef, but for me it was just to late.:mad:

We were also at one of the tables last year that got no food because we passed up the stuff (boiled ribs and fried chicken) that the hotel stole from a wedding next door after they ran out of the food that was cooked for us. :doh:

Please, this is not a reflection of the KCBS staff. I have no doubts that they gave the hotel a good count. Just as I'm sure that they told them of the MAJOR problems that we had last year. This is all on the hotel and no one else.:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

Back