THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shag, that looks fantastic!!!! Be careful with those posts, I don't live that far away...I may be knocking on you door.

Where do get the tri-tip? I can't find them anywhere around here. Most of the time I get a puzzled look and a "what?" On rare occasions I get the response "I don't carry them but I can get you a case if you want to order it"....ugh!

When I lived in MI everybody had them.

Shag, that looks fantastic!!!! Be careful with those posts, I don't live that far away...I may be knocking on you door.

Where do get the tri-tip? I can't find them anywhere around here. Most of the time I get a puzzled look and a "what?" On rare occasions I get the response "I don't carry them but I can get you a case if you want to order it"....ugh!

When I lived in MI everybody had them.

Thanks! I work in Pleasant Prairie too... Be careful what you post or I'll be dropping in on my lunch hour...:heh:

I get them from a butcher shop in Grayslake, BUT Woodman's has them now. They're prepackaged, 2nd shelf in the middle of the beef section.. Packaging looks kind of like the grass fed stuff they sell.

Trader Joe's is the other place to go for tri tip.. I've found the prices are the same all 3 places.. $15-20 for a tri tip.

Back