Sweet and Sour Chicken

You know, I realize nobody would add black powder to a recipe, then again, you never know.

Oh? Have I got a deal for you, it is called Japanese Black Powder, very rare. I could maybe run down a baggie of it for you, it is pricey though. I wouldn't use a lot though, it can burn very hot. I think I can get it in several grind sizes, Fg through FFFFg.

Just visited your blog and copy pasted the detailed info for the Char Siu into a word doc. for my recipe files Bob. (Hope you don't mind) Don't know why I haven't visited before other than I have this thing about blog sites and rarely ever visit them. Apologies as there is some excellent stuff there.:-D
I haven't used balsamic either but I have used ginger infused and raspberry infused vinegars and you just made me think. (Dangerous, I know).

Oh? Have I got a deal for you, it is called Japanese Black Powder, very rare. I could maybe run down a baggie of it for you, it is pricey though. I wouldn't use a lot though, it can burn very hot. I think I can get it in several grind sizes, Fg through FFFFg.

It's been a very long time since I bought powder in a baggie. Usually was very magical and everything tasted better.

Back