THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

T-Man

is one Smokin' Farker
Heard that Sweatman's has been under new ownership , and the quality of the BBQ is not the same . I will be in the area soon , is it worth visiting ?

I went there 2 months and it didn't live up to its billing. Average at best. Better places in Orangeburg, Charleston, or Columbia/Lexington. For me it was worth the visit just to check it off of my list. I would not go out of my way to visit again.

I went there 2 months and it didn't live up to its billing. Average at best. Better places in Orangeburg, Charleston, or Columbia/Lexington. For me it was worth the visit just to check it off of my list. I would not go out of my way to visit again.

Thanks… What are some good BBQ places in Charleston ?

Thanks Bljack… Will check out Home Team BBQ , and go to Melvins . Been to Melvins many years ago … Bessinger family, also been to Maurice's in Columbia...

Back