THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Multi Meat Sunrise Sunday Smoke
Beef Cheeks,Beef Ribs, Pork Spare Ribs, 1 Fatty. Guessing 90% Naturiffic Q Salt, however Adkins Texas and some Lawry’s Seasonings on everything (last two end of bottles cabinet clearance).Anyway Naturiffic Q Salt domination. Windchill hovering 10*f winds near 30mph. To dang simple to push the button so Pitboss Austin XL and think Im still loaded with Weber Hickory Pellets. Not cooking the pork Picnic today. In a few days will do an overnight drum cook. These winds. No water but damn clean air up here

Last edited:
That's some good lookin' chow!!
I think I smell it from here. Yum! :-D

Looking great, got a rack on the Austin LX also, haven't decided if I will glaze or not yet

Another space cleared in fridge— had about three quarter inch remaining in a habanero pineapple glaze. That, Head Country Original And ACV along with a teaspoon of Naturiffic QSalt gave me enough glaze for two passes to shine them up. Green Chile Cheese Grits And a Modelo Especial completed.
All in all done.
Cheers

Back