THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LMAJ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Rubbed up a 4 pound chuckie with Plowboys Bovine Bold and onto the Egg it went. This will turn into tacos tomorrow night.
Just to keep the chuckie company, I put on 4 naked fatties - 2 original, 1 Italian, and 1 Maple. The originals will be going into Kerris Beans, and the Maple is for a friend. No plans for the Italian... yet.
And oh yeah - fatties over chuckie - :grin:

Attachments

• IMG_1150.jpg
    IMG_1150.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_1152.jpg
    IMG_1152.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_1153.jpg
    IMG_1153.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_1155.jpg
    IMG_1155.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_1157.jpg
    IMG_1157.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 172
Oh that’s going to be good… can’t wait to see the finished goodies

So where we at with those chuckies? Everything looks great. I do prefer the "naked" method for fatties.

Do you need a picture of a cat for the final pics? :-D

Here you go guys. Due to a previous engagement the chuckie only got to about 175 so we sliced it. The tacos were so good we will be having them again tomorrow night for dinner...

Attachments

• IMG_1159.jpg
    IMG_1159.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1165.jpg
    IMG_1165.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1170.jpg
    IMG_1170.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 64
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo that looks delish!!! Nicely done! That's a hittable menu right there!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Awesome!!!
That last photo makes me hungry all over again!
Very nice L-M.:-D

Weiser

Nice job Lynn, I'll have to use the toothpick idea! thanks
It works great - just remember to write down who's who or the toothpicks won't matter on wit.
And - oh yeah - using the toothpicks was not an original idea of mine - I picked it up from someone on this site... another reason I love it here.

Back