THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

They quoted me $340 shipping to Grand Prairie, Tx -UPS Freight.

So makes it a $1000 Cooker. Still a Good Deal - but I would go pick it up and take Wife and GBaby to Stone Mountain instead of shipping. :mrgreen:

Man, I was settled on getting a nice ho hum gasser for the deck to make my life easier and now I see this thing..... I got their voicemail.

there was a black one ready to go when I was there. figured it was yours by your post. I had the gray door done on mine. Looks nice.

Nothing like receiving a new grill when it finally arrives! Happy Smokin'!

that is a sweet looking unit!

it may be just me, but that reminds me of a myron myxon design which would cost you over $3000 rather than $600.

now i want one.... :cry:

I would love to some internal pictures of one if you have time. There doesn't seem to be a lot of information on them.

Just got off the phone with transport company that UPS passed off to. Now, they are saying Wednesday. Crap! I will be out of town until Saturday. I guess something to look forward to.

Back