THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don't get me wrong as the 2 kettles work like clock work but it takes 2 to cook dinner for a family of 4. Yes I cook everything on the grills. My gasser is shelled and haven't bought propane since last September.

Price point wise this is on my radar pending shipping cost and construction quality. Comparable to weber gasser from $500 to $999 (SS).

Need to see more inside pics and details on thickness etc...

Their Facebook photo has lil more pics on it. I'm gonna have to call them.....

if the Brethren chipped in and bought me one I PROMISE to do many and frequent updates and reviews!!!!!!!!! i'd even take requests of what to cook in it. :mrgreen:

Heck, if they bought me one, I'd even let them decide the color:icon_smile_tongue:

I have never been a charcoal fan boy. Not that I don't like it, I just haven't been into it. When it comes to buying a smoker, is charcoal as good a choice as traditional wood/stick? Pros, cons?

This cooker looks sweet, you could probably break even with the materials for what they are asking for completely built. Try and justify the purchase by saying you will drink one less beer or glass of whisky, and then just never do that once you have it.

I really dig that grill. Didn't know Assassin started doing grills. I got $20 on it Smitty.:mrgreen: We just need 29 more backers roughly

.............13 hr Drive..............:confused: .........I could take the Ole Lady and GranBaby to Stone Mtn................ Buy a crate of Peaches............ :rolleyes:

I dunno Smitty I think you're really "jonesing" that Assassin :mrgreen: better get one quick,quick!

I just called them. The grill is made from 1/8". The door is double wall insulated. The cart is non removable - part of the Grill. For $600. A Deal! Right now 3 week lead time. If you pulled out the grates you would see the water pan - smoke n heat go around the water pan - if you pulled water pan you would see the charcoal pan - so Direct Fire/Heat. The 3 pans can be switched around so the charcoal pan could be at Top directly under bottom grate.

I'm getting one soon as I got the $.!.!. They are supposed to email me a shipping quote.

.............13 hr Drive..............:confused: .........I could take the Ole Lady and GranBaby to Stone Mtn................ Buy a crate of Peaches............ :rolleyes:

13 hour drive...pfffft! Did that in the pouring rain pulling a trailer but I forgot the peaches.:doh:

I hope mine is here this week. I thought it was coming last week ordered on 5/14. It will be standard black. I tried to call late this afternoon, guess they were closed.:sad:

I hope mine is here this week. I thought it was coming last week ordered on 5/14. It will be standard black. I tried to call late this afternoon, guess they were closed.:sad:

I'm VERY interested in this. Be sure to post your impressions and pics.:mrgreen:

Back