Stubb's/Cowboy Briqs Update

Update-

Placed the order online on Friday. Got a message on Sunday that the order was canceled so I gave them a call. Was told it was on backorder and wouldn't be shipped until next Thursday. I agreed with that so they reinstated the order. Comb back today for additional clarification and was told they were canceling the order because the offer was in error and only good for in-store pickup.

Anybody else order for shipment and run into the same issue?

They offered Royal Oak 15.4#, shipped, the same price ($4.99) as the Cowboy. Never tried Royal Oak . Should I go for it?
Been using Royal Oak lump for years and happy with it. Gordon Food Service (GFS) sells it at their stores if you have one nearby. Use to be bagged under the Royal Oak brand but is now in GFS bags.

If that price includes shipping it's a good deal. Royal oak is who's making it is my guess.

Hope it works out for you, I'm not a fan of royal oak lump.

Update-

Placed the order online on Friday. Got a message on Sunday that the order was canceled so I gave them a call. Was told it was on backorder and wouldn't be shipped until next Thursday. I agreed with that so they reinstated the order. Comb back today for additional clarification and was told they were canceling the order because the offer was in error and only good for in-store pickup.

Anybody else order for shipment and run into the same issue?

They offered Royal Oak 15.4#, shipped, the same price ($4.99) as the Cowboy. Never tried Royal Oak . Should I go for it?

Same here. I am about 75 miles from the nearest Lowe's with some in stock. Bummed.

Back