Stubbs Charcoal Briquettes

Maybe this should be a new post. Anyhoo, last week picked up 2 twin packs K-blue because I was down to my last opened bag of Stubbs. My wife knew I really did not want the blues but, Stubbs never seems to go on sale here in MI. So now I have 4 bags of the blues and my WIFE comes home from work with 6 bags Of Stubbs. Since the sale is to the 11th she may pick up some more for me to cook with. Her words. Guys, I hope you have a wife as sweet as mine. How I got a princess God only knows.:-D:-D

Is it safe to assume she likes your bbq? :becky::becky:

She seems to like it and is my official taste tester, whose preferred taste does better in competition than mine. However, i have done so much practice cooking that i am giving her a break from it for a little while. I got my first RGC (lost the dang brisket tie breaker by one place) in an IBCA contest in early June and my next comp isn't until September so I just put it down for a while. But now that i have all this fuel piled up, i'm gonna have to do a little cooking on the weekends that she is working.:becky:

Back