THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What great news, and I think we could all use some right about now! Two quick questions:

1. In Illinois,a theft over $1,000 is a felony, I hope it is where you are from. Big deal? Yeah, it's on your record forever and good luck getting a good job with background check. Will they charge the thief with this?
2. Did you know the thief? Did he even cook BBQ? Do you have any introspect as to his motives? Stealing a rig is paramount to staling a mans kid... drink his beer = bad move, steal his rig is... well, you know....

I"m just happy you have the rig back, fingers crossed they didn't use lighter fluid when they had it :-D

Thanks,
Greg

Probably a Meth head that was going to scrap it since it had so much steel to run across the scale.

When I lived in Tucson, we had a few Mensa Meth head candidates that would electrocute themselves removing copper wire from live street lights. :der:

Back